Hello from Kenya.
Sorry about the lack of response on the blog, haven't had internet connection.Anyway, I and the Team are fine. We've had a good couple of days in Kenya relaxing and enjoying the sights. We all went for a Safari trip which was amazing, and then onto a Safari walk and to see some baby elephants.
Sam and I have had a interesting 4 days with our host 'Hash'. We've been out for traditional Kenyan and African food. All the team went out to a Kenyan market and haggled there way through tough negotiations - sam ended up getting a bowl and an african elephant box with 2 pairs of BA (British Airways) Socks and 2 soaps. This was very funny!I managed to get an African Elephant with a toothbrush, 10shillings and some lipbarm - ha, what a deal.
Today went to the Slums and was very emotional - and comparing it to out last week was difficult. The kids all have smiles and they sing songs a re sight Bible verses to us - very humbling.
Anyway I better go, running out of money.
Love from all of us and see you all very soon.
Ben and Sam (and the rest of the team)
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment